Tuesday 5 March 2013

All that litter is definitely not gold

Rubber band ball No 2 continues to grow - not so teeny tiny now. I walked to the supermarket yesterday from 88 (about 15 mins walk) and found 9 rubber bands. Trouble is when out hunting rubber bands you have to walk with your head held low and then you start to notice all the other crap and litter about.

Mama and baby
 

On leaving the supermarket I decided to play the Walk the Litter Line game. The rules: from the door of the shop I had to walk from piece of litter to piece of litter and see if I could get all the way home. I did....get home....quickly....sadly. Walking the Litter Line was really very easy until the latter stages when the line did dry up a wee bit until that is I got outside my own house. An empty CD case and a crisp packet made entry into my own home very quick indeed - whether that was because it fulfilled the rules of the game or through shame I leave you to decide.

No fingers and thumbs were harmed in the pursuit of rubber band collecting. All hands used in this blog post have been thoroughly washed before writing this (just in case my husband is reading)!

P.S. I did tidy cd case and crisp packet up.

1 comment:

  1. Arrrrrrrgggggghhhhhh......the red rubber band ball has multiplied at 88 as well!!!!!...can be found on the road, pavemets, the drive & even the plant pots next to your front door... Mr A ;-)

    ReplyDelete